These balls help strengthen the pelvic floor, heal vagina prolapse and make sex more enjoyable.
ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT ANY OF THE FOLLOWING?:
- Are you looking for ways to boost your sex life?
- Do you feel you like your cannot squeeze your husband\’s penis during sex/intercourse?
- Do you find it challenging controlling your bladder?
- Do you accidentally pass Urine when you laugh or sneeze?
- Are you looking for ways to tighten your vagina?
Then You Are In The Right Place!
WHAT IS KEGEL EXERCISE AND BALLS?
Kegel exercise involve clenching and releasing your pelvic-floor muscles (for instance, squeeze to hold your pee when you go to ease yourself).
Those muscles can weaken over time or after events like childbirth and can lead to urinary incontinence (a.k.a. peeing on yourself). That’s why this pelvic-floor strengthening exercise is very important. Kegels also helps your orgasms even stronger.
Kegel balls are small, circular weights usually inserted into a woman\’s vagina (yes!, just like a tampon) and it essentially makes the muscles say “oooh! I have to keep these in,” which then triggers them to contract.
Think of it as taking your pelvic floor muscles to the gym, wink wink!
Kegel balls come in many different sizes and weights, depending on your preference – anywhere from 10g to 100g. Start small and once you feel like your muscles are getting stronger, play around with increasing the weight
BENEFITS OF KEGEL BALLS
- Strengthens pelvic muscles
- Works vagina muscles
- Tightens the vagina
- Helps prevent urine leakage
- Helps in achieving Orgasm.
- Some people also find wearing kegel balls to be a turn-on, either by itself or as a form of foreplay
HOW TO USE KEGEL BALLS
- Wash your hands thoroughly with antibacterial soap.
- Wash your Kegel balls with warm water and antibacterial soap, and then dry them off with a clean towel.
- Rub a generous amount of water-based lube on the balls so they’re easy to insert.
After you’re lubed up, you should:
- Lie down in a comfortable position (spread eagle is often best).
- Slowly and steadily insert the first ball.
- Kegel balls are usually connected to each other by a small piece of string or plastic, so slip that inside your vagina as well.
- Once the string is tucked in, gently start to insert the second ball into your vagina.
- Push the balls into your vagina as far as you’re comfortable with. If your balls have a removal string or loop, it should hang outside of your vagina, so make sure it’s not accidentally tucked in with the rest of the balls.
- Tighten your pelvic floor muscles to hold your Kegel balls inside of you, and go about your day.
WE ARE CURRENTLY SOLD OUT ON ALL PRODUCTS AND DUE TO THE LOCK DOWN, OUR ORDERS ARE STILL PENDING. SO YOU CAN PRE-ORDER AND GIVE US TIME TO RECEIVE OUR ORDER AND RESUME DELIVERY.
Hi Queen, I am Cecilia
Popularly called (The Bedroom Matters Boss).
I help you enjoy your marriage and intimacy by breaking down false programming and teaching you a few trick to enjoy your man and to have him coming for more lol.
This product is God\’s gift to women and the moment I discovered it through a medical practitioner and received testimonials from those whom I recommended it to, I had to share it with my queens.
Order yours and relax, you\’ll soon testify!